Saturday 26 November 2022

Project: Blood Bowl - Amazons

 It's been a while. My computer became too unstable to write anything longer than an email, [redacted] occured, I got promoted at work. Luckily, I've done fucken tons of hobby stuff since April. Let's start with a fully completed project.

watch the parrot!

Of course, about sixty seconds after I finished the last of these girls, Games Workshop released a new ruleset for them. It doesn't look too bad. Catchers are gone and while the blitzers are reduced to 0-2, we now have blockers, who are also 0-2. So I should be able to use the team without too much trouble - if littlemangs and I ever get around to seeing one other in real life, that is.

Presenting the Lemuria Leopards!
jaguar warrior blitzers [blockers]

I've gone with a classic turquoise scheme with bone armour and position-based feather headresses. These are all based on various Aztec warrior society colours, although I wouldn't cite me in a paper.

blitzers but from behind

eagle [python] warrior throwers

piranha warrior catchers [/blitzers]

yes, they are shredded. good of you to notice.

eagle warrior linewomen

eagle warrior linewomen

eagle warrior linewomen

They were pretty fun and easy to paint, although it helped that I didn't bother to learn any new skin techniques. I intended to, but then I... didn't want to.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely paintwork and extra points for the pitch markings on the bases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, man! The pitch markings are so easy to do that it's kind of a gimme.

      Delete