Saturday 12 June 2021

Old World Army Challenge: Failure State

 Hello, friends. It's been a few months since I posted. This is partly because my non-hobby world has gotten real busy resulting in an absolute lack of hobby stuff. The other reason is that some of what I was working on was posted over at the Old World Army Challenge site.

a to-do list

Unfortunately, I have fallen and now lie in the Field of Bones. Quite the ignominious end to my third Challenge. I did manage to get some fellows finished though, which you can read about in detail at the OWAC site. I figure I might as well share them here!

January

Brotherhood squad

Thegn (a Bob Olley sculpt)

Grenade launcher

Heavy bolter

Engineer

Engineer

February/March

Enginner Guild motorcycle squad

Engineer Guild trike

business end

party at the back

Last night, I did finish the second trike which had been on my desk since mid-April despite only ten minute worth of work left. I think that speaks about my lack of hobby time lately!

Engineer Guild trike





Sadly, that's all I managed to get done. Not entirely unrespectable - it amounts to just over 1000 points in the Rogue Trader list and takes care of a good chunk of my unpainted space dwarfs. I'll move on to other projects in the next little while, but I still hope to return to the squats soon.

2 comments:

  1. Still a very nicely done 1000 points, chief, and that’s down to your fine efforts on the challenge. Life happens! Means you have hobby stuff to look forward to :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, man! Getting something done is better than getting nothing done by a long way!

      Delete