Saturday 7 September 2019

+ excusationes +

Hey, you know how there are approximately 500 million blogs out there and in probably 98% of them, you see a single post or two, and then nothing, and then an apology for being absent for so long?

Weird.

okay okay okay
Look. My computer died, alright? I know, it's the oldest answer there is, but it's true. The poor old girl had been moaning and breathing funny (yes, that was indeed a warning sign) for months, but she gave up the ghost just after the new year. You know, about two days after I started this blog.

I had a laptop, but I find it really hard to sit and think and write with a laptop. I like a desk, and a keyboard, and two monitors and all the luxuries of modern civilisation (tea, whiskey) at my disposal as I write.

Sa'Vasku elder leader bioship, Vas'Sa'Rosh-class.
One of many miniatures completed in the last few months.
I have been able to get a lot of work done on my projects - and started or planned about twelve more, naturally - so now that I have a new computer set up, I'm hopeful we can try this again.


Onwards, as they say, and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment